To ensure the quality of our sinks, Symbolsink team follows strict quality control procedures, according to cUPC certification standard, including full inspection and constant quality checks. Every sink is inspected when finished and second inspection before shipment. Sinks inspected by quality control officers are marked at the back of the sink to differentiate which has been inspected and which has not.
The sinks must be:
- Flat bottom which offer more basin space
- Glossy surface and rounded corners prevent dust accumulation and facilitate cleaning
- Smooth rim protect hands while installing
- High quality porcelain material shows excellent finish and appearance
- Full inspection with QC marked
- The drain hole dimension is 1 3/4 inch